1. A Doctors Recommendation from a doctor who is a specialist not a general practitioner, they must be on a certifying board that falls under the appropriate licensing entity.
2. Proof of Oklahoma Residency & Proof of Identity
please review what can be used for these here:
An Oklahoma Drivers License or State ID are the best to use and can be used for both Residency and Identity.
3. An Email address that you know the password to and can access from a mobile device or our computers (Outlook email addresses we cannot log onto our computers) If you do not have an email address we can assist you in creating one for an additional $5.
4. A VISA, DISCOVER OR MASTERCARD to make your online only payment to the Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Authority . A Prepaid card may be used but you must activate it yourself for online purchases more than 24 hours prior to your appointment with us. Do not bring an inactivated card, we will not activate them for you and we will have to reschedule your appointment.
5. (Optional) If you are enrolled medicare, medicade or soonercare bring your current card.
WE TAKE YOUR PHOTO ON SITE DO NOT BRING IN ONE AS THEY WILL NOT WORK
A Doctors recommendation typically costs $150 - $300 in the Lawton area, there are doctors who may have cheaper rates or specials they set their own fee and this is entirely at their discretion.
You will have to pay the Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Authority when you submit your application online, this MUST be paid with a VISA, DISCOVER, OR MASTERCARD.
The regular fee is $104.30
If you have Medicare, Medicade or Soonercare your fee will be reduced to $22.50
Our fee for application assistance is $30 to scan your documents, fill out your application, take your photo and upload them to the OMMA, which can be paid with cash or card
We have filed over 200 applications for Oklahoma medical marijuana patients who have recieved their cards. We have seen many things that can cause patients to get delayed approval or rejections of their applications and can identify them before they become an issue. We take care to carefully complete your application while you wait and can answer any questions about the process while we file your application! If something causes your application to be rejected we offer your continued assistance to correct and re-submit your application at no additional cost!
We currently schedule patient filing assistance on Wednesdays and Fridays from 11:30-5:30PM we schedule an entire hour to assist you although the application process typically takes around 45 minutes to complete. Please call 580-919-7994 to book your appointment, walk-ins will be rescheduled if there is another patient being assisted.
Please use the front entrance at Simplex Wellness located at 1901 NW Cache RD Lawton Oklahoma 73507, Directly across the street from Wendys.